Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What about me?
+ BIO major @ DLSU - Manila
+ runaway angel
+ dreamer
+ friend
+ night sky dweller
+ Batanguena
+ Daddy's little (?) girl
+ sharer of God's love
+ treasures family, friends
+ easy to please
+ future doctor!
+ enigmatic (?)
+ unpredictable
+ master crammer!
+ tends to procrastinate
+ claustrophobic
+ loves to laugh
+ loves to read, write
+ pen name: ch4rm3d
+ single and ready to mingle! *winks*




Places I Want To Go.
+ moon
+ outerspace
+ beach
+ heaven
+ Neverland

Wishlist.
+ iPod 30GB
+ new digicam
+ wonderful things
+ lifetime supply of Cadbury chocolates hehe
+ star named after me
+ own rock band (haha!)
+ the o.n.e

Blahberrs.
i would love to kiss you
the price of kissing is worth my life
now my loving is running towards my life shouting, "what a bargain! let's buy it.."
[by Rumi]

...the stars beneath the sky..
.. they tell me you're a secret..


Every little thing he does is magic..

ARIK
ATE ABBY
ATE RENEE
BEA
BHI
CAMYL
CBEAM
GLADYS
JULIE
KATRIZ
KARL
KARL - 2
KAYE
KEN
KUKOTE
LEN K.
LETTE

LIAN
LOVE
MICHELLE I.
MIGY
MYKEL
PAT
PAULINE
POLIN
RANI
RAZIEL
RINNY
RUNEL
VONN
WEN
WJ

Quizilla baby!
OPM
Search@Google

My Multiply Site
Friendster Profile
Enoes!

 
 

Thursday, July 13, 2006

NO CLASSES!

It’s been raining really hard lately, and because of that, students delight in the suspension of classes. Yesterday, classes from 11:40 onwards were called off. As for our case, (the Kabios), it has no effect since our class every Wednesdays ends at 12:20. Anyway, I guess okay na rin yun. We were able to get together and watch Pirates of the Carribean (Dead Man’s Chest). The movie was fun, although I felt that the ending was quite hanging. Johnny Depp’s antics were cute though… (He’s so gorgeous – also Orlando Bloom) We found ourselves laughing our hearts out @ the movie house. Hehe! It feels great to finally spend gimik times with friends and forget about school for a little while. :D

PS: My feet got really drenched in dirty water last night -- the consequence of wearing sandals! Waaaa.

I was surprised last night to find out that there will be no classes today. I studied for Paralec quiz pa naman. Hehe. I guess it’s okay na rin, coz at least I can really prepare for the poetry recital (really??). Haha! Oh well. Today, I’ll be a certified bum here. I wish I could try to have an advance study for the upcoming exams. Tambak na naman!

2Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger tish said..

lang klase = walang duty...duty dapat kami medix e :)yahoo! kaya ako ngaun etoh gagawa ng case study :)

crush ko c johnny depp :) excited na tuloy ako manuod ng pirates...hay :)

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger dreambliss said..

hehe. KATZ!! crush ko dn si Johnny Depp. *drools* hehehe. panuorin mo na! :) Goodluck jan sa Case study. mwa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Powered by Blogger

 
All Rights Reserved © 2006 V.L